That was fun.

 


Talk about a crappy couple of days. I used a face cream that i got for Christmas and guess what? I am allergic . So needless to say I have been dealing with an allover face and neck breakout. Its lovely. Ad itchy. And miserable. Yeah that was fun. 

Then as if that were not enough as we drove to a church function a lady in front of us hit a car then slammed on her brakes but guess what she had no working brake lights . So we ran into her. Instead of  stopping both cars ran off and would not stop . the car we hit would not pull over and had mexico plates . The lady was talking on her cell phone the whole time and would not stop. we gave up trying to chase her. Like what is wrong with people??

Oh and the world is kinda on meltdown so theres that.

I hope people remember why the country we live in is great because at the rate we are going it wont stay that way for long. 

Im on work overload. Gotta meet my daily goal tired or not. I must keep going. 

“We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.” 

Comments

Popular Posts