So this is us


 Welcome to 2021 . The end of our country starts at the beginning of a New Year . How fitting . One ending is always the beginning of something. In this case we usher in a new era . A new generation has risen and we watch liberty drown  . And they want what they want to hell with the consequences. And believe me there will be many . The writing has been on the wall for awhile but now it’s here . A trifecta of Democratic reign . There are no more conservatives . And soon Liberty and justice will be like a distant dream . But hey it’s fine as long as Trump is gone . As long as we can get some more stimulus money into our open hands . The hands that will cease praying to God and start praying to the government to provide . Not a very rosy outlook and not a popular one either . And I don’t care . Because I . Know. What. Is. Coming .

  The other night I watched Rango the kids movie . If you’ve never seen it then you should . But the premise is that the town of dirt that Rango finds himself in ,has run out of water or so it seems .  In reality the mayor has created a faux drought . So he can land grab when the residents leave . Making them also dependent upon him for water which let’s face it is life . They even do an entrancing dance as if it were pure religion . This destroys the economy as much as it destroys the human spirit . They must be made tame . They must follow the way and they must obey . Or they get NOTHING.

Sound familiar?  Well I’m living that as we speak . Everyday in fact . As California continues to remain in shutdown . No jobs. No money . And now EDD wants to verify everyone’s identity further crippling people who already are barely alive. Sad sad sad . 

But this is us. The NEW improved America. There are a great many things that people will not realize until its too late. That's the thing about selling your soul to the devil. He is always always in the details. 

So I stay tucked away. Here . With the dude I love . Who has one of the only true founded hearts I know and my family. And my work. 

Speaking of work. I have been on an insane grind. An unexpected fire I  have found with the belief that I can do this. And by this I mean truly really sustain myself. With or without my job or edd. I have been watching TONS of videos on how to level up my business and forcing myself to work long hours. 

I don't know what 2021 will hold but its ominous at best . I have no real good feelings about it even though I want to. I continue to stay guarded about my deepest predictions as there is nobody like minded enough that i could even have a conversation with about it. besides my husband that is. 

Time to get back to work

"I'm Familiar With The Fact That You Are Going To Ignore This Particular Problem Until It Swims Up And Bites You In The Ass!" --Jaws

Comments

Popular Posts