Yellow finch dreams

 I dreamed a beautiful yellow finch with a touch of grey flew into my hand while I was sitting in a car with the windows down. I held it in my hands for a few minutes then put it to the window and released it. I am not a bird a person at all so I knew it must be symbolic of something. I read it could mean prosperity is in my near future. 


I certainly hope so. I went treasure hunting yesterday at the thrift outlet. I found some things i hope will bring a buck or two hehe. 

 As im sitting here typing this I am also in process of cooking dinner and working . I can hear my husband on the roof he is in process of putting up an American flag light display to go along with the other lights he has already put up. I have only been on a roof I think twice in my life One time i had figured out how to get up there and the other I was trying to figure out how to get down lol. 


We had a bit of excitement/pain in the arse situation last night. The handle to the shower broke and we could not get the water to stop running . It resulted in us having to turn off water from the street and call a plumber to show up this morning. Sigh. Its always something isn't it lol. 

 I cant believe its already December 1st! I hope its one to remember . I finally made some sugar cookies the other day . Not fancy decorated but they did just fine. They were gobbled up quickly. 



I also heard that now they are backtracking on the kids being out of school. I do hope this will be the start to getting them back IN school where they really need to be. Although at home learning is easy for me since I don't have to drop anyone off or pick them up I know it isn't what's best for them. 

I will probably make some efforts with my Instagram this month . 
Still not sure if I will ever fully do Facebook again the way that I was before.  I need to keep my account because it is useful for other things. 
I also need to join parler I hear its where all the cool conspirators hang out. :) 

I am still watching game of Thrones . It got me thinking about how sad so many marriages must have been back in the age of marry who your told not who you love. I couldn't do it personally. There has to be magic or it just isn't worth the while. Anyhow it seems to be holding my interest. 

Still need a haircut . I am looking baaaaaaad. It must happen soon. 



“Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness.”  – Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End 




Comments

Popular Posts