Whirlwind


 It’s been a whirlwind to say the least . I took the last several days off from writing due to the crazy that the holidays bring plus my sister and her family were here visiting . It was a great visit until something nuts happened.  On Christmas Day she fell over passed out and went unconscious. Turning blue and everything. My husband and her husband were able to do rescuer breathing cpr to get her breathing again and 911 was called. She spent the next two days in hospital as they believe she had a random seizure. Talk about scary . They think it was hopefully a one time thing but still it was nuts .

Christmas exhausted me quite literally. I am still unemployed thanks to our asshat governor. I don’t yet know when we will reopen . I hope the stimulus and extra unemployment kicks in soon .

I had a crazy dream about someone the other night that I haven’t spoken to in years . I have them on various social media but it was so odd to dream of them out of the blue . You ever have that happen ? 

I miss watching game of thrones and have been a bit sulky about finding another show to watch . Nothing seems that exciting.

You would think I would have more to say after a week and yet I don’t . I’m boring lol . 

We can no longer live as rats. We know too much -Nicodemus The secret of Nihm 

Comments

Popular Posts