What you value ,you sacrifice for.

 


You are the answer to someone else's problem. God knows how to make all things work together. . You are a key to someone  else's lock that opens up help ,love, safety, stability ,blessings ........

This was wise words from a sermon I was listening to tonight. And something really made sense in that. I work so hard and quite honestly I watch a lot of the fruits of my hard work go to others. And the problems of others. How joyful I should be that God trust me enough to be the answer to others problems. He knows I will do my part . Like clockwork. I respond because I know I am being called to. And in that response I know God sees that I am willing. I want to always be willing. To be an instrument of his love grace and generosity. Man its crazy when things click and you go wow I really needed to hear that. Its short and sweet tonight I just wanted to share that. 

What you value ,you sacrifice for. 

Say that again 3 more times . 

“Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind. But an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.”

-- John Nash in A Beautiful Mind


Comments

Popular Posts