Unexpected blessings

 


Today I received not 1 but 2 unexpected blessings. My heart is so full. I really just stay in awe of why God chooses to bless me over and over . They say his arm is not short and I cannot begin to tell you how true that is . So much so I feel like he almost makes it a point to show me how obscurely ,how remote  he can reach me if he wants to . It moves me to tears . When you know it can be only God it means a little more . 

I spent the entire day flitting from one gotta get get this done task to the next . Now I’m sitting here dying my hair and writing this. I may not be able to get a hair cut but I’ll be damned if I go grey lol.

I come to the understanding more everyday that the things we let go are the only things that come back to us . It’s terribly frightening at times to take your hand off something but it also shows you many things that are meant to be yours. 

I want covid to be over . It’s driving me crazy and making me restless that I can’t do what I need to do . I am sure everyone feels this way to an extent but I really am just kind of fed up .

There’s something bigger waiting for me out there and I plan of finding it in this next year . Wish me luck 

It doesn’t get easier you just get better ~~unknown


Comments

Popular Posts