Hot mess express

   


So I had my SI joint go out. This was caused by the simple act of carrying King Ollie and his hefty weight on my hip and then tripping while carrying him and trying to overcorrect. I am falling apart . Yay. It is very very uncomfortable. My husband has had this happen several times and so he really feels for me. He even tied my shoes so I would not have to bend over too much. I hope it gets better soon. I guess you just have to wait until things fall back into place. I am a hot mess.

I had an off day today as i woke at 5 am to let Ollie out and being so tired and uncomfortable I climbed back into bed and fell back asleep until almost 10! Both Mr M and myself slept in which is really really odd since we are both early risers . 

 I had a call from my work asking hypothetical if we "reopened" would I be down to go in and work. Short answer is sure why not BUT my sister is coming here for Christmas and I need those days off to spend with her . I don't know if we will or wont reopen but we shall see.  This shutdown is honestly not helping so I don't really know why we are even doing it.

We are on the last season of Game of Thrones and it has come to be something my husband and I look forward to every night. Not sure what I will watch after. 

I am reading yet another book . I finish one an start on another. Just continuing to mind my own life and go about my days .

Online sales are abysmal and there seems to be nothing I can do to fix it. Nobody has money that is clear . Or at least not money to spare which is so unfortunate given the shutdown and car repairs . I really need people to buy my stuff lol.

I got a message on insta from a friend who is mad (not really tho) that I left Facebook. She enjoyed the deals I would post . I tell anyone if ever I can find you a deal on something just let me know. I am happy to help. 

 When you take a personal journey not everyone will come with. We lose people along the way. Those who are meant to be there always will be . I really do believe that. And although I have had little contact with anyone past few weeks I hope everyone knows I still love and care and wish everyone well. Especially at such a time of year . After all this season is about the real King who came here to love and care and touch all of our lives . I am so grateful for the Blessing of Christmas and the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The one true shining example of what is good , what is right. I will always fall short but I try . And sometimes we have to know in the trying God sees our efforts. To be better. To be good. I know as an imperfect person I have so so so much to work on. I prayed about several things this past week . I came to peace over one decision . I am finding alot of power in taking my own hand off things and giving it to God. Trust me not the easiest thing. 

Anyhow I am off to go somewhere. To do something. With someone. Because no one was willing to go. Some calls we answer even when we are hurting or tired. I am that person.

Discipline yourself to do the things you need to do when you need to do them, and the day will come when you will be able to do the things you want to do when you want to do them!     

Zig Ziglar


Comments

Popular Posts