God will see it through

 


I spent the last few days visiting with my kids aunt and uncle and their grandmother from their Dads side. It was a blessing in more ways than one. They really spoiled us with their love and I really really love them back. 

Been thinking of how I want this next year to really make 2020 seem like a distant memory.  I have a lot of plans for the future and its time to start really pushing for some of those to happen. Tomorrow is not really promised to us so we should be living like every day could be our last. I don't say that to be morbid but from a place of sincerity. My wish is that my children know how special each and every one of them are to me . To make sure that they know that they are everything to me. I want to make sure my husband knows how much I adore him and cant imagine life without him. I want to travel some and explore more even if the travel and exploring are not far. I am tired of standing still. The past few years have been an incredibly hard grind. Mr M just finished his last student teaching class thank the sweet Lord. I want to accomplish some things with helping out at the youth group at our church. I want to lose weight get healthier and I want Ollie my dachshund to walk. 

 Also. My daughter is moving soon to a new place so my days after xmas will be filled helping her do that. And my oldest is moving home for a bit. My third child will be turning 16 soon. Time is flying. Its actually pretty nuts.

I really want Gavin Newsom to be recalled. I feel it will happen. I have done my part. That bastard is going down. The restaurant business in California is in shambles. I am actually considering looking for a new line of work. Even though I don't really want to. I hope congress passes some extra help . We need it. 

Can I just share something that I want to share....You know when God wants to Bless you he finds a way. You think he cant do something because you only look at it through eyes that see the here and now. But let me tell you when he wants it to be known that it was him boy does he show up in a big way. God uses anything and everything to get done what he would see done in your life. So do not doubt his promises because great is his faithfulness. I don't know who has been waiting on something but God will see it through , Ok so don't worry. I dont know who that is for. Maybe its for myself. I just sometimes worry way to much and I know others probably do the same. 

I feel sometimes the words I write are so boring and they are partially because i shared this publicly I cant get too deep or too crazy but something about committing to the act of just committing lol to write to express seems genuine. Real. Good.

All evening I feel I am  being prompted to do something and I ask myself is it my own voice or am I hearing an order from higher . So I  am off to pray about it for a minute and then Ill make a decision. As usual it makes no sense in the natural but I usually trust the higher calling. 

When your heart is strung out and all you can do is robot through, 

When the time flies but doesn't wait for you. 

When the moon shines, but reflections laugh at you.

Try again tomorrow waits for you

Everyday my heart still tries to do 

All the things I think I cant do

Its only in failure I find the breakthrough 

Don't give up on me nor I you

Comments

Popular Posts