Daily tidbits and the worlds best looking dog



  Another crazy night . So the American flag light display did not work out. One of the strands broke before it could even be put to use . Then there was a catastrophe with one of the kids cars during an oil change . So basically two nights in a row it was chaos . 

      I have also been very busy buying Xmas gifts . I feel like last year I was disorganized and I’m determined to do better this year . 

 Take a look at the most handsome dog in the world my Ollie ❤️ He still can’t walk 😢 . I’m thinking I need to get him a doggie wheelchair. 

Also watching Game of Thrones has made me decide that from now on I will start calling my house House McMaster . Lol. Sounds very important 😀

   I worked hard the last two days I hope it brings a good return . 

   I still can’t think of what to buy my husband for Christmas. He literally deserves the whole world and I can’t think of one thing . Ridiculous. 

  We will go to lake Elsinore on Saturday to visit the brother in law and our niece and nephew . I really wanted to make it a point to be real in my connections. Every year we send gifts but this year I said we should go visit take them to lunch and hand deliver the gifts . After all it’s only an hour and a half away . I want the kids to at least know we made an effort . Due to work and other restraints from Mark’s school schedule finances and such the past few years we haven’t visited anyone much at all . 

     Anyhow time to tie up loose ends I have a hot date lined up for tonight hehe 😂


Comments

Popular Posts