You cant outgive God

  Yesterday was productive!  I got a lot accomplished and felt like I had done so because I had  strategically planned the day out.  That was because I wanted to go play Bingo in the evening. It reopened about a month ago and I have not played in so long I was very excited. 

I made the turkey and decided that I might as well go the full monty and put the sides with it. See pic. It was delicious. After a long day student teaching online my husbands eyes got wide when he saw his heaping plate. It was delicious! And the best part was there was leftovers . Tonight I think ill try to make eggplant parm but more low carb style . Have not made it in about 2 years but since I scored the eggplants at the 99 cent store its definitely going down.  I have been watching budget grocery videos which is a guilty past time. I love saving money and love watching see people make their money go farther . I love finding great grocery deals and I love shopping at the 99 cents store. Its another small obsession. At times I wish i had friends who i could call up and say Hey you wanna go shop the 99 with me?  Just picture it we could plan budget meals and get excited about what new things are in the store today. The key to the 99 is you have to shop it often because they have new stuff daily. Daughter #2 has been living off the iced coffee stash I keep scoring from there . Its a steal at $1. Yeah your gonna hear a lot about deals and budget shopping . Welcome to my life lol . 




 So yesterday I prepaid for some upcoming dental work that a family member needed . It was $500. But it needed to be done .  Later that night I went to Bingo and guess what? I WON!  $500 to be exact. My daughter said to me why are you such a lucky person. But the thing is I don't think I am luckier. I think its the favor of God.  You cant out give God. He knows not only our needs but he sees what we do for others. Sometimes I hesitate or start feeling like I wont have enough for something and yet when I look back on life somehow someway God comes through. I don't even know why I question it at all anymore . Because it never ends . He has done it before and he will do it again! He is truly our provider. As a matter of fact I have seen his goodness so many times in the last minute, In the final hour. Against all odds. When I least expected it . I know this happens so that I will further understand that it really is God . There can be no question . 

     Today is both Veterans day and my daughter #1 anniversary of 2 years. They are such a beautiful couple. I feel so thankful to have inherited such a kind hearted , hardworking , caring son in law. I wish them all the love and happiness in this world . She also posted the sweetest most heartfelt message about my husband that i just really had to share . I thank all veterans who have served this great nation. Its one of my only true regrets in life that i did not serve my country . Had I my life to do over I probably would. 


Went out to the clearance thrift outlet today which is where they sell everything by the pound . It was not a super eventful trip but my daughter found several sweatshirts that will be helpful for colder weather and I found several items that made the trip worthwhile for reselling. My goal is to ramp up to over 1000 listings on Ebay and see how much of a profit increase that brings. I also have been enjoying watching videos online of other resellers and seeing how they thrift and what they sell. I will say that my profit margin is pretty sick. I buy so low that I can make a profit off of almost anything . I need to eventually rent a studio space to work out of but in California even the smaller spaces are not cheap. The struggle is real to find places to store all my inventory. My poor husband I drive him insane with it lol. 
Being a female hustler isn't easy but it is rewarding. When you reach the point where you are turning money in your sleep its a very addictive thing. There are so many days I don't want to push but I know I must . You don't get any better or make any more money by sitting still. 
Im pushing for max capacity here . I am pushing myself to work hard. So many people look at what I do and don't understand it pays better than most jobs out there . Anyhow 
that eggplant parm needs to get going and so do I . Till next time . 

Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. 
Stephen King

Comments

Popular Posts