Sundays are my fave

 Well Im back ! Today was a bit better . I am REALLY tired. I did not sleep well but today was an ok day. Sunday is always my favorite. Church . usually no work. And a day to lounge recoup and relax. Sundays we kind of all just do our own thing and today I did some reading and online Christmas shopping which seemed to take up much of the day. Im really thankful for the laziness of internet shopping. Its ridiculous how tired I get going to stores. I have no tolerance for it anymore . If it isn't a thrift store Im really not that interested lol Ok or maybe the 99 cent store :)

                            I am still being mindful of my eating. I can tell my pants are not as tight which is a good thing. I am making important choices like not eating a donut before church :) hehe . Hey it all adds up. I am not on a diet just really trying to pay attention to what i am eating and doing. We will see once the gyms open back up if i can motivate my arse to get in there . 

    I have been in a bit of a shopping mood. Bought a few things to wear to work. 

Oh and I just want to say since it is so close to Thanksgiving that I am so grateful to be married to such a wonderful man. His dedication to our family just melts my heart every time. Especially his love for our children. There is nothing he would not do for any of them . they are truly Blessed to call him Dad. 

    I have to dye my hair tonight. So much grey. Ugh . It must go!

    I am still entering sweepstakes and I wonder what I will win next . Its a wonderful way to pass the time and he its freeeeeeee. 

  I need to share this blog at some point. Not that my daily musings are important but at least its some way for people to still connect . In a much more healthy way than Facebook. 

  I am going to post a couple of cute Christmas craft/gifts . Look how cute these are . Pinterest is a hell of a drug :)

 



Well done is better than well said. Benjamin Franklin



Comments

Popular Posts