Onward another day down

  So I started to watch the queens gambit on netflix, Its about a cold war era chess prodigy who was orphaned. Its very good and I highly recommend it. I did not want to stop watching it last night but the husband made me go to sleep . I hate going to sleep its so boring lol . 

      Today I got some Christmas shopping done. Entered some more sweepstakes and worked on getting some more things listed on depop. Its the busy season . But also a weird busy season as covid has made everything very unpredictable. I am trying to make a million dollars and this virus is getting in my way :). 

   Took the kids to a band practice at the church . Daughter 2 is seen here carrying her electric AND bass guitar which by the way she picked up how to play base in less than a weeks time. I stand seriously impressed of her natural talent . All my children have so much talent. It truly makes me so proud. They never cease to amaze me that whatever their hand finds to do they do it so well. Can you feel me beaming through these words? I love all my children so very much. Being a mother is truly the greatest blessing and the most important work on earth. 


   Its already past 9 and I still have work to do on ebay. When you work for yourself the hours are long but somehow still seem more worthwhile. 

     I am a little sad that Ollie my dachshund seems to still be on the struggle bus with walking again. He had a breakthrough taking some wobbly steps and now is struggling again and his right side seems to just collapse when i try to get him to walk. Its so frustrating . I pray for true healing to come over him and full restoration in Jesus name. I pray and lay hands on him everyday . 

     I wasn't not going to get on tonight but I really want to try and be committed to writing here . I miss seeing everyone online but I do not miss the drama. This time continues to just feel so peaceful and refreshing . Like chains broken off. Wow that sounds so crazy saying that. I think social media can be wonderful but I also see it's an anchor at times dragging us deeper and deeper . 

         Oh and I have been being very mindful of my eating. Not on a diet but just trying to make good choices and trying to be accountable. I do want the gym to reopen so I  can go. I am making small positive changes that will hopefully lead me off the path of looking like a potato :). I have to give my husband credit he is so sweet and is always encouraging me and telling me he loves me no matter what. Dude is a machine . I wish I had a quarter of his willpower when it comes to eating and working out. But we all have our talents hehe

      I wish everyone a great rest of the week and pray Gods love Bless you and keep you. 

On a quest, the clear path is never the right one.' - Barley Lightfoot /Onward


Comments

Popular Posts