Lockdowns and pumpkin pie

Government of the people, by the people, for the people 

We now have orders from the top dictating gatherings in our own homes. In our HOMES. We have people able to go to strip clubs but not church . How much more do they want people to take? Tonight is usually one of the busiest of the year at my work and it was a virtual ghost town. the money is gone. The business is not there. We are headed for some serious economic doom. Mark my words this is going to go south very quickly over the next year. :(. I just don't know how much more lockdown we can handle. I also don't think any of it seems to be working .

Im up late making Thanksgiving dinner. Sitting here waiting till my turkey is done sometime after midnight since I work tomorrow. Ebay sales are down right now . I really hope things pick up.  

In other news I looked at myself in the mirror tonight and saw maybe a slight oh ever so slight change to my face . Maybe only one chin now instead of two haha :) Actually I have been somewhat good about eating better but I did break down after work tonight and have fries I was really hungry and had to hurry home to cook all this food. Oh well tomorrow ill do better.

The smell of pumpkin pie is making the whole house smell wonderful. 


Anyhow on the eve of Thanksgiving I just want to say God Bless everyone and I hope that you have enough of whatever you need . May God bless you and keep you. 


Severus Snape Has it ever crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore?

Albus Dumbledore Whether it has or it hasn't is irrelevant; you gave me your word.




Comments

Popular Posts