Get ready to fight

 I tried really hard to get on and write yesterday but the day was so busy and then i had to end up closing at work because someone called off so it was going to have to wait. But here I am . 

  The weird uneasy unrest in this country continues. It has had me thinking. There's a scene in the movie Lone Survivor (great flick) where they are about to make contact and one of the soldiers radios another soldier in his group and says very quite " Get ready to fight". Its such a brief but very direct statement and you just know that whatever is coming next is probably not going to be easy. I feel that way . Not literally physically mind you but reality wise. Get ready to fight for your beliefs , your rights and the soul of this great country. Somebody is going to have to stand up at some point. Because the people who want total unrest , want this society torn limb to limb and will stop at nothing until its achieved. And I understand some of you reading this will have your eyes glazed over and think I am a quack job. Don't worry I don't care, because I know what's coming. Oh and by the way just to throw it out there I accept the outcome of the election. I am not standing in opposition to who won. I am scared about all the people that are standing in the wings salivating over this win because it gives them an opportunity to move forward with their agenda. With their demands. None of which are good for healing this nation and moving forward to prosperity. All of which are aimed at 1 thing. Tearing it to the ground. God be with us. 

   Well that's one way to open a blog isn't it? And there's a great way to start your day and that is oatmeal! Adult breakfast of champions! Brown sugar walnuts apples and golden raisons . Delicious. I brought the husband a bowl while he is furiously working on school stuff . Yes even on the weekends. Dude is a serious overachiever lol. He needs to work on that :). 


I need more than 24 hours to accomplish everything i need to get done each day. Its starting to get into the crazy season on Ebay. I have these sick daydreams where i  have some kind of assistant or help and then I snap out of it and realize save for the lone dog who keeps me company its all me. 
I made some purchases this week that should bring decent profit. I am also experimenting with a pricing structure to see if it results in something im trying to do . I will let you know when the experiment is over . 

Also randomly. 
I miss going to the movies. Like dammit I want popcorn and 2 hours to forget my troubles. But thanks to being in California where the Newsome lockdown continues there is nothing. No movies. No bar to drown the sorrows . Just stay home; wear a mask since march and stay 6 feet away. All of which our state has done and somehow its still not enough . And before you think i have a problem with any of that I don't . I am simply saying that its not really working . Our numbers are ridiculous. 
Sigh. 
I wonder if this will be the last pandemic ill see in my lifetime. 
Never shout never . For sure. 
“You’re gonna need a bigger boat” (Jaws, 1975)

Comments

Popular Posts