As for me and my house



  The day started on this fine Sunday by attending church . Our pastor is so wise and more on point than he may even realize . His message really struck a chord with me . Regardless of what is happening in America , as for me and my house , we will serve the Lord . While there are many changing things our God is the same yesterday today and always . We can’t really control others but we control ourselves and how our house chooses to stand .     It really reaffirmed to me why I have taken to living a more direct , focused , somewhat more quite life . I know where I stand and what is important to me and I also know why now more than ever it’s important to be convicted by those things .      If you ever want to convince anyone else of your position you must stand strong in it yourself .

In other news the afternoon yielded some productivity , we put up our Christmas tree. I love our tree . Mr M bought this tree for me when we first moved back to Cali about 5 years ago . We caught an amazing sale from a store that was closing , and even though it was August I convinced him it had to be this one lol. True to form he of course said yes . How did I get so lucky 🍀. And every year he usually puts it up while I am at work and surprises me when I get home but this year we were all here and that was very nice . I need to really spend this week pushing hard on eBay and depop. Sales are still down. Boo. But this isn’t my first time dealing with this just have to keep pushing . I don’t work as much this week so that will give me some time to really go out find treasure and hurl it into the universe to be sold to the person who is already waiting . Waiting on me hehe.    I’m off to continue my game of thrones binge .    

If you are good at something, never do it for free. The Joker 

Comments

Popular Posts