Everything is not coming up daisys

  I really need an office space. But right now I am too cheap to splurge for one. The overhead of paying rent somewhere would really eat into my profits. I drive by so many empty places and think ,I wonder how much it would cost to rent that space. I know ill get there but patience is key. So in the meantime I am moving some stuff around and trying to create a workable concept here at the house. Its always evolving . Which is good. 

 


In other news, everything is not coming up daisy's. People are crazier than ever. And they want peoples head on a stake.  The past year, the election fall out have really shown peoples true colors. The cancel society. They want me to look at a blue sky that I can see with my own eyes and agree that it is in fact not blue but purple. I wont do that. Friends ,relatives, neighbors  coworkers lost in that big bubble , that all encompassing bandwagon. And if you wont hop on they will drag you. To put it in non PG terms . F that. I will gladly be drug till I am dead before I will sell out my beliefs. 

   Gotta go herd cats today . That means go to work lol.  If you have ever tried to heard cats that's also what its like trying to move groups of people to their table to sit down in a restaurant. But like the lady at the 99 said the other night .....doesn't matter I have a job. Also daughter #2 works there again (she's been off and on there for a few years) and that always makes it a little more happy for me as I get to see her bright and shiny face :).

    I made tortilla soup today for lunch . It turned out quite good. It was a lot ,which means there will be leftovers later. That good because I usually feel pretty tired after work and a bowl of soup will hit the spot. 


  I am kinda starting to enjoy writing all these little tidbits from my day . Meaningless though they may be lol. 

  I have had quite a few messages already asking when ill rejoin the world . Its nice that people actually care . I heart all of you who have reached out to check on me. I assure you I am well and enjoying being productive and focusing on my family. Focusing on my own home . 

I am in full think mode when it comes to Christmas . Mr M  wants to do our house in red white and blue lights. I am so down for that. Might as well piss off the neighborhood while we are at it and thrown in a patriotic Santa display next to the nativity. 

Speaking of Mr M He has been incredibly cranky as of late . He is in the final throws of doing his credential and its wearing on him . Cant wait for it to be over only to watch my daughter have to do the same thing come fall. 

 Ollie still cant walk. That is wearing on me . I really hope he will make a recovery . More than anything I wish to see him mobile again. 



Time is up . Must get ready to work. Have a Blessed day everyone and may Gods love be with you always . 

      

Whatever you are not changing you are choosing. Read that again. 

Comments

Popular Posts